Driver~Helper Chemistry

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol. Nah. He seems the type that if a woman left him he would say, Next! Lol.
You obviously don't realize his level of helplessness. If the Mrs ever left him....he'd be wearing the same dirty, pancake batter encrusted uniform for weeks...and keep buying new underwear and socks....till he hired someone to wash his clothes.....Lol.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Hi there!
tGoNfL1.jpg

brownette

@)>-%---
How you been? You feeling OK

The old crow whiskey and root beer I’m having for breakfast has me feeling pretty cheery…how are you?

One time recently, my friend and I walked down to the river to drink, like we used to in high school, and we didn’t know that in the meantime our spot had been converted to a dog park! Further details spared…Ha ha ha!!

brownette

@)>-%---
Another time, in the 1980’s, I was driving a chevy at night near the railroad tracks with a dozen minor age alcoholics clinging to the car…lol….i know people from boston who still refer to Minneapolis as the wild west….lol…

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
poor Darwin...the catholic church tortured him and his family for decades...and now catholics i know brag that the church accepts evolution...sigh....
Why do religious people in general lie? Whats the point? is it just personal amusement power greed or are they insane? Be aware, be curious, keep calm...!!!

brownette

@)>-%---
Oh dear, I have 35 alerts to tend to and haven’t read any yet. Sorry I haven’t been around for a while. Missed you, too.

In the meantime, when more of the Irish have schizophrenia, alcoholism and four of more children, compared to other cultures, there’s bound to be lots of fighting amongst the Irish and their neighbors.

Happy a Happy Fighting Irish Saint Patrick’s Day Month of March!

Oh dear, I have 35 alerts to tend to and haven’t read any yet. Sorry I haven’t been around for a while. Missed you, too.

In the meantime, when more of the Irish have schizophrenia, alcoholism and four of more children, compared to other cultures, there’s bound to be lots of fighting amongst the Irish and their neighbors.

Happy a Happy Fighting Irish Saint Patrick’s Day Month of March!
Long time no see. @Brown echo will be happy to see you back.