Driver helper during Covid 19

Spud85

I was recently asked to come back as a drivers helper during this pandemic, in Canada. How does management see this happening? Social distancing...been reading that a lot of drivers don’t have masks, sanitizer... a driver from B.C. said, they are not hiring driver helper due to Covid..

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was recently asked to come back as a drivers helper during this pandemic, in Canada. How does management see this happening? Social distancing...been reading that a lot of drivers don’t have masks, sanitizer... a driver from B.C. said, they are not hiring driver helper due to Covid..
None of us are from Canada here. Most of us are ‘Mericans, therefore we see no need to social distance or wear PPE because it infringes on our right to bear arms. Ask someone where you work.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
@rickyb

rickyb

management sees $$, you are just a number including sacrifice

if youre short on cash, live in your car for free.

Indecisi0n

We do it here. Helper rides on the rear bumper between stops.