Swap Grievance Pay for Job

Thebrownblob

Have the grievances from peak concerning supes working been paid yet in your local?
Ours have been paid. The grievance procedure is subject to a lot of things locally, has nothing to do with the international. There could be very good reasons, or no good reasons at all. Best thing you can do is, call your business agent and find out.

Thebrownblob

Brother. No one in my center or Hub have been paid yet for any grievances filed during peak for supe working, i.e. ready-team. They’ve been filled since December. Union/management is stonewalling saying they trying to work through terminations still etc. Feels very unfair.

In past years, we had been paid out on those by end of January usually 🤷‍♂️
Have you asked your business agent? The company and the union get a postponement if they choose. as well as it could have been pushed to a panel for some reason.

kingdiamondstylus

Have you asked your business agent? The company and the union get a postponement if they choose. as well as it could have been pushed to a panel for some reason.
I have reached out and the response is exactly what I wrote. “Everyone is preoccupied with the terminations/panel etc right now, we’ll get to them”

Thanks for the advice. It is good to hear from other areas and I appreciate knowing now that it can be “local dependent”.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'll take the 5th on this one.
Heavy drinking is not the answer.

shopping

Thebrownblob

I have reached out and the response is exactly what I wrote. “Everyone is preoccupied with the terminations/panel etc right now, we’ll get to them”

Thanks for the advice. It is good to hear from other areas and I appreciate knowing now that it can be “local dependent”.
That’s a hell of a lot of terminations lol sounds like they need to put in a little overtime at this point because this is quite a long time. The company would love nothing more to just do terminations forever, and they certainly have the ability to keep that train rolling..

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Some Karen complained about my 3rd point of contact hanging out my shorts
although that’s funny , you’re not taking this serious young man …maybe you deserved to be fired . Sounds like your the kinda guy who likes to shake the bees nest but doesn’t want to get stung ..
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
That’s a hell of a lot of terminations lol sounds like they need to put in a little overtime at this point because this is quite a long time. The company would love nothing more to just do terminations forever, and they certainly have the ability to keep that train rolling..
Yeah I wonder how much time they actually spend “ working” …they’re hiding ! Our union officials should be at every building …oh wait UPS pays them off 🤷‍♂️
🧔‍♂️✊

542thruNthru

My steward traded his grievances to bring a guy back during the holidays once. BA didn't really approve but told him it's his grievances so he won't stop it but it's a bad idea to do something like that because it makes the company think they can just fire someone to eliminate costly grievance.

That's the only time I've heard of it happening.

kingdiamondstylus

My steward traded his grievances to bring a guy back during the holidays once. BA didn't really approve but told him it's his grievances so he won't stop it but it's a bad idea to do something like that because it makes the company think they can just fire someone to eliminate costly grievance.

That's the only time I've heard of it happening.
Wow! That’s one helluva Teamster. I dunno if our stewards would do that!!! 👍👍