Drivers - how does your preload look?

watdaflock?

Curious to hear from some drivers about how your trucks preload looks.
A couple of the trucks I usually load are (always) heavy and end up with majority of the large boxes down the isle.
Some truck just depend on bulk stops. Could be light one day or heavy the next.

Do you give your preloader specific instructions?

ex: place specific bulk stops "RDL" instead of designated shelf.

*Do drivers have to ignore the new software being used (ORION) when they can't even walk through their trucks?

Thank you.

QualityLoads

my driver tells me to put bulks anywhere I want on the shelf or floor as long as I point it out to him and he can reach his 1000-4000 shelves easily enough, and not have his RDs blocked.

watdaflock?

my driver tells me to put bulks anywhere I want on the shelf or floor as long as I point it out to him and he can reach his 1000-4000 shelves easily enough, and not have his RDs blocked.

Approximately how many pieces do you load on your trucks?
Mine are usually over 300 pieces and blocking the isle is not a choice.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mine is good as it could be. Pottery Barn keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Frank Burns eats worms!

Go Brown Or Go Home!

1 of the drivers always has a problem and I mean always. You can have all pal labels out in order basically by stop and he'll still find something wrong. Hes usually around 280ish. the other 2 guys are super cool. 1 will let me know and the other can care less as long as there close.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

1 of the drivers always has a problem and I mean always. You can have all pal labels out in order basically by stop and he'll still find something wrong. Hes usually around 280ish. the other 2 guys are super cool. 1 will let me know and the other can care less as long as there close.

Load his package car backwards----that'll shut him up.

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Hahaha upstate! I believe that this guy would put a slug between my eyes if I did that OR he'd drive the car over a bridge. Just a touch high strung.

Sent using BrownCafe App