Driving Glasses?

All Day

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has a good suggestion for a good set of driving sun glasses. Also a good store or website to order them from?!?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has a good suggestion for a good set of driving sun glasses. Also a good store or website to order them from?!?
I actually found some great sunglasses at the 99 Cent store.
I've had Oakleys and lost them.

I sometimes use a pair of hi-def fitovers; the kind that are advertised on tv. They are available from Walgreens for $10. I love them. I also use clip-on shades from Amazon. I go back and forth between the two.

UPSGUY72

I wear Oakleys although expensive they last along time and you can get replacement lenses... I don't have a problem losing them because they are always on my head if there not they in there case in my backpack.

I use to by the UPS sunglasses but they break very easy. My last pair of Oakleys lasted over 14 years.

upsman2940

I have oakleys that are prescription!! All you have to do is got to the eye doctor and tell him that you spend x amount of time in bright light. That the sun is hurts your eyes and gives you headaches. If you don't need a corrective prescription, he can right you a prescription for reg sunglasses. Out insurance pays for the 1st $100. Hope this helps. You just have to find a store that is in network and has the glasses you want.

upsman2940

I've been driving 10 plus years and have only had to buy 2 pairs of oakleys. 1st pair is still in real good shape! I have whiskers model!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Maui Jim sunglasses have the best optics (imho) and a patented polarized coating. I have a pair of Banyans and wear them almost all the time I'm on the clock, even in cloudy and misty weather. I've tried the cheap sunglasses and it never fails that I get a small headache by the end of the day. JM's aren't cheap but the customer service is bar none. My wife cracked the frame at the nosepiece and I sent them in with the repair order stating "drunk wife broke them at a party". They sent me a brand new pair without even callin me, all I had to do was pay shipping. A few other drivers in my center have them and say the same things I've said.

Maui Jim Sunglasses - Banyans

The best pair I ever had were a pair of those wrap around old man big black sunglasses. My customers and coworkers thought they were hilarious but they sure did keep the sun out at all angles.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Yes sir indeedy, they are.
PARTY Glasses-110.jpg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I'm an Oakley kinda guy. Gotta be polarized, though. The glare reduction from polarized lenses is so good, you'll wonder how you got by without. Right now I'm rockin brown framed Bottle Rockets with brown lenses. I'm not surprised Upsmeoff is pumping the Costas. They're big in. Cackalack.