drug test

bbsam

Staff member
I must have forgotten to put them back on after I finished my beatdown yesterday. Like cufflinks. Don't want to lose them in the fray.

UPSGUY72

I was a rehire from seasonal employment and was in the new training class and the manager thought I was under the influence which I was not. I did have drugs in my system though. The manager sent hr over to drug test me and I did. I was wondering what would happen next? Do I go into work monday unless I get a call from hr? Will I be fired? I just want the best advice to prevent getting fired since im not protected by the union. Any advice? Should I admit to having a drug problem and seek treatment to keep my job? Please help

These days a lot of companies require you to take a drug test in order to get hired UPS isn't one of but for some reason someone suspected you of being under the influence of something apparently because of your behavior. It must have been pretty obvious to everyone around you and not you because it the way you normal act most likely because your usually high on something most of the time. Just because your didn't take or do something the day before doesn't mean your not under the influence it take time for drugs to leave your system and not effect your behavior.

Since your not a union employee you will most likely be told that your service are no longer needed once the test come back.

If for some reason you admitted you have a drug problem and begged for a second chance and they put you in a program it is just setting yourself up for failure. They will drug test you whenever they feel you are under the influence and them terminate you when you fail and the union won't be able to help you.

Chalk this up to a lessoned learned and stop doing what ever crap you do because this problem is going to arise over and over for you if you keep doing what ever you do. Or keep doing what ever your doing and you an you friend that do the same crap can all be un or under employed for the rest of your lives.

Pimpedoutatjgx

If you already know what you know, then just go in to work and let the chips fall where they may. As for future jobs, if it's worth having it's worth not USING. Good luck to you.

Mack Grant

I was a rehire from seasonal employment and was in the new training class and the manager thought I was under the influence which I was not. I did have drugs in my system though. The manager sent hr over to drug test me and I did. I was wondering what would happen next? Do I go into work monday unless I get a call from hr? Will I be fired? I just want the best advice to prevent getting fired since im not protected by the union. Any advice? Should I admit to having a drug problem and seek treatment to keep my job? Please help
First off this whole scenario cracks me up; You're in orientation and acting in such a way as to have a mgr request a drug test on which you admit to failing. Now you're asking if you should go to work Monday? You're pre-seniority and don't have the rights of the union on your side...Youre finished.