DUDE PRETENDING TO BE A GAL SUING AFTER ALLEGEDLY RECEIVING ANOTHER INMATE'S ...

Integrity

Binge Poster
  • Trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney says 'tucking' away her bulge is 'painful'
  • She's not alone: nearly two thirds of trans women endure soreness, or worse
  • At least one-in-ten got urinary tract infections.

Others endure 'twisted gonads' and skin infections.

A handful of tuckers end up infertile from scrunching their privates too hard.

Infertile ? If you're going to act liker a real woman, why would this matter ?
Mercy and compassion for those so afflicted. 🙏

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why don't the REAL girls REFUSE to play? When a guy shows up to play on a womens team the girls should all walk out. And the coaches and refs also. These girls are part of the problem for not standing up to these jerk guys.
Why? Simple, fear. Most know this whole tranny thing is bogus but the wacko left is very good at bullying and intimidating.

These injured gals should start suing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why don't the REAL girls REFUSE to play? When a guy shows up to play on a womens team the girls should all walk out. And the coaches and refs also. These girls are part of the problem for not standing up to these jerk guys.
I agree with you, but I’m sure the girls and their coaches don’t want to be labeled as transphobic. Not to mention, they could probably get penalized in some way by the organizations. Refusing to play is a very difficult stance to take.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why? Simple, fear. Most know this whole tranny thing is bogus but the wacko left is very good at bullying and intimidating.

These injured gals should start suing.
If that was my daughter injured, I would have to be restrained from crippling the scumbags

vantexan

I agree with you, but I’m sure the girls and their coaches don’t want to be labeled as transphobic. Not to mention, they could probably get penalized in some way by the organizations. Refusing to play is a very difficult stance to take.
Unfortunately they are put into a position where they'll be smeared as haters if they don't go along.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sadly, walking out is what it will take. Until the girls shut down their own sports these :censored2: guys will continue to screw up their sports. If nothing else maybe there should be 3 categories----guys sports--girls sports-- "things sports". If girls want to play with the guys more power to them but don't come crying later on about getting hurt.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sadly, walking out is what it will take. Until the girls shut down their own sports these :censored2: guys will continue to screw up their sports. If nothing else maybe there should be 3 categories----guys sports--girls sports-- "things sports". If girls want to play with the guys more power to them but don't come crying later on about getting hurt.
I’ve been saying this all along! Walk out, let the one or two freaks compete.