DUI

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Theres a driver in my building who got a DUI(off job) they had him in the preload for like a month and now hes back out on the road. Will you be DQ as a driver and or lose seniority?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Even if his license gets revoked? Ive heard of people getting a type of license to drive to work if you got a DUI, but if your job was to drive all day as well as having regulations enforced by DOT which determines the severity of such jobs. Crazy..

Even if his license gets revoked? Ive heard of people getting a type of license to drive to work if you got a DUI, but if your job was to drive all day as well as having regulations enforced by DOT which determines the severity of such jobs. Crazy..
No you don't lose your driving job for a DUI. About once a year we have a delivery driver get arrested and lose their license. Usually they are assigned to the Porter department to help clean the building until they get their license back. They then go back to their bid route.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Theres a driver in my building who got a DUI(off job) they had him in the preload for like a month and now hes back out on the road. Will you be DQ as a driver and or lose seniority?

The driver was allowed to work the preload until his case was adjudicated

by the court and was given "driving privileges" for going to and from work

and allowed to drive on the job. Unless he was pre-seniorty, he remains in the job.

The rest of the process is spelled out in Article 35 of the Master language.

Basically, he gets assessed by a SAP who determines if he needs treatment

and can be subject to random testing for up to a year.

-Bug-

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
His center management
13AA922C-F4F6-4772-95C2-935ACB7C3011.gif

542thruNthru

Had a driver years back get 2 DUIs in less then 2 months. He worked preload and twilight for over 2 years till he got his license back.

542thruNthru

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are. Smfh

He's still in debt over it. The sober living house he had to live in was over 2k a month that's on top of his house mortgage his wife and kids were living in.

I've said many times. I'll leave my car in a tow away zone over night before I'll drive intoxicated. I even have a breathalyzer in each one of my vehicles glove boxes for those moments you "think you're ok to drive."

Not worth it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He's still in debt over it. The sober living house he had to live in was over 2k a month that's on top of his house mortgage his wife and kids were living in.

I've said many times. I'll leave my car in a tow away zone over night before I'll drive intoxicated. I even have a breathalyzer in each one of my vehicles glove boxes for those moments you "think you're ok to drive."

Not worth it.
You’d rather smoke a wiener for crack rocks anyways

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Not worth it.

Absolutely. Some people don’t seem to think the same way though.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
No. But they will screw with him and make him get tested.
Depends on the center we have had a few and nothing happens to them honeslty. Just give them
The option of working twighlight or preload and come back after they workout whatever they need in the courts lol

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are. Smfh

Especially potentially ruining not just your life but others lives as well. I can see why people may say this job sucks but its all about perception. This job is worth the sacrifice, not the other way around. Strange how you can be DQ in your 30 days very easily but obtain seniority get a DUI! Youre back on the road in a month?!