DUMB strikes again

clean hairy

He was at top rate most likely and would have made that in just over 2 yrs.
Now, he might make a few hundred a year with a Prison Job, AND he has to worry about not dropping the soap in the shower!
Guess when they were handing out brains, he thought they said "trains" and he missed the last one!

F

FrigidAdCorrector

What an idiot. With how we track everything this day in age, how does anybody think they will get away with this?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Why do these idiots think they can be the system? Any hair brained scheme I could come up with I am sure LP has thought of it long ago.

ChrisTheBrown

Had a guy in my center get fired, about a year ago now, for getting busted with 65k worth of pot at home. I would never do anything to screw up this opportunity & career. Hopefully the driver that replaces this guy's spot will represent this company the way it should be, with integrity.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Had a guy in my center get fired, about a year ago now, for getting busted with 65k worth of pot at home. I would never do anything to screw up this opportunity & career. Hopefully the driver that replaces this guy's spot will represent this company the way it should be, with integrity.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Please don't use the I word in red above. We don't want "You know who" showing up!!!