During the Teamsters August 25th 2016 debate Ken H destroyed Flip Flop Freddy

twoweeled

I can't help but wonder, how Hoffa would've looked up there had he shown?
What would Hoffa had said?
Maybe Ken and Hoffa should switch spots?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah, that's a fair rationalization at best. Was, is good for before.
Fact is, Z "is" running for General president.
H "is" running for General President.
The debate was supposed to be between the two running for "General President". Not the one who was chosen before, for this or that, because of those that didn't.
Even if the rules allowed for the pinch hitter. Why doesn't H debate him?

Strangest thing. No matter how many times I tried to correct it. Z and H come our as, Z and H in my posting? It isn't me.
You can thank the ass for that...he has a thing for h and h...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Have 2 questions...

1. Is it just me or does Fred look like a younger James p. Hof??

2. Why do the panelists sound 100x more educated and professional than either Fred or ken?? I think I'm voting for Kimberly for teamsters president....

Have 2 questions...

1. Is it just me or does Fred look like a younger James p. Hof??

2. Why do the panelists sound 100x more educated and professional than either Fred or ken?? I think I'm voting for Kimberly for teamsters president....
Negative. I've seen Tons of pictures of James P and Fred z looks nothing like him. Fred sounds nothing like him either. James P didn't sound like a big dumb hillbilly with bad breath and he was 5 foot 6.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Negative. I've seen Tons of pictures of James P and Fred z looks nothing like him. Fred sounds nothing like him either. James P didn't sound like a big dumb hillbilly with bad breath and he was 5 foot 6.
Maybe it's the Justin bieber hair that's throwing me off...lol

LeadBelly

Banned
This is a great debate if you are a Hoffa hall2016 supporter. If you are a flip flop Freddy supporter you should watch this debate so you can just go the right side. Anyone who watches it knows Kenny Dominated Fred.

twoweeled

I watched the debate. Ken is a better debater, I won't argue that. If I were in college putting together a debate team, I want Kenny over Fred or Hoffa.
But I'm not voting for someone on my debate team. Personally, I've been extremely disappointed with Hoffa and Ken.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Even this slapstick movie clip understands the absurdity and inequality of sending a proxy to a debate.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
....and if you want to talk about being a "flip flop" artist, watch what happens if Hoffa/Hall win.

Hoffa will "flip" out of the game all together, while Hall "flops" into the President's job without earning it.

This a very deceitful way to conduct a campaign.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I watched the debate. Ken is a better debater, I won't argue that. If I were in college putting together a debate team, I want Kenny over Fred or Hoffa.
But I'm not voting for someone on my debate team. Personally, I've been extremely disappointed with Hoffa and Ken.
And your happy with Fred?

wide load

....and if you want to talk about being a "flip flop" artist, watch what happens if Hoffa/hall win.

Hoffa will "flip" out of the game all together, while hall "flops" into the President's job without earning it.

This a very deceitful way to conduct a campaign.
You should go cry about it.

wide load

You should think longer....and post once.
IMG_0382.JPG