Early Start

ManInBrown

More then an hour earlier then normal. I'll consider it. Depends how I feel in the morning. Might just go in 20 minutes earlier, as per what the contract allows them to change the start time to.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Starting an hour early Monday. Anyone else?
image.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Driver start time is 8 for us, 50 minutes early for a Monday. Trying to get guys on road early because we're going to get crushed with PU volume.

PT Car Washer

Driver start time is 8 for us, 50 minutes early for a Monday. Trying to get guys on road early because we're going to get crushed with PU volume.
Saturday Air drivers picked up both ground and air from UPS stores and Target, Kohls and a whole lot more retail pick ups we normally don't service until the last Saturday before Christmas. My plan is to work doubles inside the Hub for OT after 5 hours and let someone else beat the streets for OT after 8.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Saturday Air drivers picked up both ground and air from UPS stores and Target, Kohls and a whole lot more retail pick ups we normally don't service until the last Saturday before Christmas. My plan is to work doubles inside the Hub for OT after 5 hours and let someone else beat the streets for OT after 8.
We do Target and Gap pickups every Saturday to ease the strain on local sort Monday. Allows us to have guys in early to start sorting the smalls and get everything in the trailer before the main sort starts. They filled a package car with Target alone yesterday. Should be interesting tomorrow.

moldsporh

We're doing the helper for 2.99 or 3.99 hours thing.....and we're expected to make cutoff.

90 more stops, packed truck as opposed to an open aisle, and helper for under 3 hrs.

They love it when I tell them I'll pick them up at 3 so they can wait all day for a 3 hr paycheck.

I went through 4 helpers last year, they said they were looking at around 8 hrs based on orientation.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Us preloaders got to come in at 2.25 and 2.10 the rest of the week. The good thing about peak is you always get to load a truck that looks like it came from the 1960's.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Us preloaders got to come in at 2.25 and 2.10 the rest of the week. The good thing about peak is you always get to load a truck that looks like it came from the 1960's.
Last year I loaded a truck that had like a 100lbs rear door, pvc pipe for a cup holder, legit wood on the dash, obviously it was a manual transmission with no power steering, and a chain to open the bulk head door, it didnt lock or anything