empire

vantexan

china's economic system is much different than americas.

america terrorized vietnam and blew it up. im not sure what happened to it after, i know its not a democratic paradise.
China has allowed men to become billionaires following capitalism. They just have to acknowledge who is boss and give them their cut. You're damn right China is different. We put people in prison who commit crimes. China jails people for refusing to give up their religion.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
China has allowed men to become billionaires following capitalism. They just have to acknowledge who is boss and give them their cut. You're damn right China is different. We put people in prison who commit crimes. China jails people for refusing to give up their religion.
They will kill you in a heartbeat in China.

rickyb

america jails more people per capita than china

the economic system is different in china vs america. they still have lots of state intervention in the economy. germany has a different economy than america. workers are on the boards of large companies in germany.

vantexan

america jails more people per capita than china

the economic system is different in china vs america. they still have lots of state intervention in the economy. germany has a different economy than america. workers are on the boards of large companies in germany.
America jails more criminals than China. Political prisoners is a whole other story.

vantexan

no you are just more :censored2:ed up than any other country which is why everyone is in jail and the recidivism rate is 75% lol
We still haven't put a majority of men of a particular ethnic group in concentration camps because of their religion. Ask the Uighurs.

vantexan

no many prisoners in jail in america are in there for unjust reasons. chris hedges wrote a book on this and teaches in american prisons
Did I say we're perfect? But if you're assuming all those black men jailed in the U.S. are all there unjustly instead of for crimes you're crazy. Not the same as putting over 1.5 million Uighurs in concentration camps for being Muslims.

rickyb

Did I say we're perfect? But if you're assuming all those black men jailed in the U.S. are all there unjustly instead of for crimes you're crazy. Not the same as putting over 1.5 million Uighurs in concentration camps for being Muslims.
america criminalized poverty

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yea i think races are overwhelmingly in jail and poor people in america.
Why are you gay?
IMG_4890.gif