Employee work email

quad decade guy

I used my employee ID @ups.com.
No problem.
Why?

To who?

All my email correspondence is through my personal email. Covid pay etc. Retirement etc.

Any work correspondence is sent to my personal email on file. I don't go to UPSERS.com for ANY communication. Training only.

Why would it be any different for other say, feeder drivers?

quad decade guy

You’re seriously gonna get this “worked up” about an email that you don’t have

Take a look at your post and see if after you read it you don’t think whoever wrote that must be a little bit “touched”
Not worked up at all.....that's your construct....fueled by hate and bullying....

But then you don't know me. A tired theme....sigh.

The OP was about company email...I still don't know what that is...

quad decade guy

Talk with your oms in your feeder office. Our oms ( Melissa) is very helpful on multiple fronts, she basically runs the operation at night… don’t get me started on our Morning oms (Malia) … that’s another story
Our full time OMS is like talking to an angry badger....like here on BC....

What would I talk with her about? Email? What for? To send to who? Or receive from? Again, we receive one-way IVIS messages for instruction and printed memos(could be posted anywhere...yet responsible for...)....and of course verbal instruction..

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Our full time OMS is like talking to an angry badger....like here on BC....

What would I talk with her about? Email? What for? To send to who? Or receive from? Again, we receive one-way IVIS messages for instruction and printed memos(could be posted anywhere...yet responsible for...)....and of course verbal instruction..
Some people choose to use a work email to converse with management and or other employees, so the option is there. I have one but never use it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You, check your mail, it will explain all of your questions,
B87681AD-D84C-4B83-B278-F5989CFBF3D7.jpeg

Lmao

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Once the IT guys switched out an computer that used to be in HR.
They never swiped the files and I could read emails about new hires, including their Social Security Numbers.

Kandie65

Why?

To who?

All my email correspondence is through my personal email. Covid pay etc. Retirement etc.

Any work correspondence is sent to my personal email on file. I don't go to UPSERS.com for ANY communication. Training only.

Why would it be any different for other say, feeder drivers?
Ho do I access my personal email address associated with my employment @ UPS where I can send & receive personal messages

Feistyascanbe

yOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE A "WORK" EMAIL, JUST GO to settings and change it to your personal email. you don't need a work email. I just did it this morning