Empty Barrel - New Age Racist Term

oldngray

nowhere special
we should put a limit on racist terms to those that are blatantly racists. Its time to stop trying to create hidden meanings to play the race card. but then what do I know i'm one of the 99 percent that are racist. To me this is the best part of the trump presidency . the attacks and challenge of the sensistivity BS. you can't have a conversation any more without worrying that what you say might be twisted into an accusation of insensitivity. Really?
race-baiting-for-dummies.jpg

newfie

Oh. My bad. Racism must have ended and I missed it.

it has for everyone but the race baiters. I just want to have one day where I don't see a story where some crybaby tries to create a race based accusation.
do you realize that black America has evolved from a MLK bravely and quietly marching down the streets of injustice to a bunch of cry babies?

bbsam

Staff member
it has for everyone but the race baiters. I just want to have one day where I don't see a story where some crybaby tries to create a race based accusation.
do you realize that black America has evolved from a MLK bravely and quietly marching down the streets of injustice to a bunch of cry babies?
Oh, Good Lord. That's about the most willfully stupid thing you've ever posted here and that's saying a lot.

newfie

good for a repost then. you need some reality.

at some point you and the rest of black America has to come to terms with me.

I was a huge supporter of the civil rights movement, I was a big fan of MLK, I idiolized MLK and I was very upset when he was killed.

with that said your civil rights movment has lost me because of all the self serving race baiters. you have lost a lot of white America because of these self serving race baiters who create race issues to keep race on the front burner.

black America is losing its white support not because of white nationalism but because you have soiled the cause.

moreluck

golden ticket member
To you the "n" word is "just how old people grew up talking".
Did I ever tell you about walking into a Jewish Deli with my dad (hard of hearing) and he thinks he's whispering.....and he says....wow, this place is loaded with Jews. I was adult and red-faced, but that was my dad. He didn't say the 'n' word he said 'tutsoons' as did all the Italians on North Hill (Akron).

bbsam

Staff member
good for a repost then. you need some reality.

at some point you and the rest of black America has to come to terms with me.

I was a huge supporter of the civil rights movement, I was a big fan of MLK, I idiolized MLK and I was very upset when he was killed.

with that said your civil rights movment has lost me because of all the self serving race baiters. you have lost a lot of white America because of these self serving race baiters who create race issues to keep race on the front burner.

black America is losing its white support not because of white nationalism but because you have soiled the cause.
You need to come to terms with the fact that you are a racist.