Epstein's List

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1704678618559.png

Commercial Inside Release

Wow... What a :censored2: show. This case will go on and on, like unraveling an endless onion.
Here's why...
Diaz was involved and living with a Rothschild for some time back then. It is because of him, that they dropped her name. The celeb women are unknowingly used as bait to lure new girls. (LoL Dd.) They probably slept in separate beds, once she found out what he was about.

Most people don't even know they were talking to one of the richest people.

newolddude

So now you believe all this is true? But not a couple days ago. 🧐🤔
What I believe doesn’t matter. And I don’t believe I said any of this was false. The only thing I said was Jimmy Kimmel appears to be in the clear because after Aaron Rodgers accused him of going to Lolita Island and he wasn’t on the flight logs.

At this point I believe Bill Clinton did it so throw him in jail for all I care. But I’m sure you’ll excuse Trump.

Thebrownblob

What I believe doesn’t matter. And I don’t believe I said any of this was false. The only thing I said was Jimmy Kimmel appears to be in the clear because after Aaron Rodgers accused him of going to Lolita Island and he wasn’t on the flight logs.

At this point I believe Bill Clinton did it so throw him in jail for all I care. But I’m sure you’ll excuse Trump.
Oh, I’m not gonna excuse anyone, and I’m also not silly enough to believe any of them are going to jail.

Thebrownblob

Plus that was from 2016 and she retracted it in 2019.
Yes, I’ve heard that before but I’m still trying to figure out what was bad about what she said about him in the first place. Basically said he took no part in any of it, that he was an acquaintance of Epstein as many were.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes, I’ve heard that before but I’m still trying to figure out what was bad about what she said about him in the first place. Basically said he took no part in any of it, that he was an acquaintance of Epstein as many were.
And the quotes about Trump being a friend of Epstein were from years earlier before Trump found out about Epstein and kicked him out of Mar-Lago. Plus Trump was the only one who helped victims of Epstein in their court cases.