Eric Prince

vantexan

The Right "knows" only what FOX tells it. Our new AG was sitting up there yesterday with Trump supporting the stupid wall funding veto, and that's scary, because the AG is supposed to represent the people's interest, NOT be a prop or a defender of the president.

Go on believing there is nothing to be found, which is the Rainbow Unicorn of the GOP right now. As long as Hannity sits there and tells you obvious lies, you'll keep on believing in the witch hunt crap that Trump spews.

Sorry, but Trump is a "witch", and the hunt found him.
Since it's also a law and order issue the AG would be supporting the American people by supporting the wall.

vantexan

The Right "knows" only what FOX tells it. Our new AG was sitting up there yesterday with Trump supporting the stupid wall funding veto, and that's scary, because the AG is supposed to represent the people's interest, NOT be a prop or a defender of the president.

Go on believing there is nothing to be found, which is the Rainbow Unicorn of the GOP right now. As long as Hannity sits there and tells you obvious lies, you'll keep on believing in the witch hunt crap that Trump spews.

Sorry, but Trump is a "witch", and the hunt found him.
MFE: Obvious lies are anything he disagrees with.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
:bsbullf:

can the AG pimp for national security ?

Sure, if it's necessary. The vast majority of experts on border security think Trump's wall is an incredible waste of resources that could be better spent on stopping illegal activities at established border crossings, where the vast majority of problems occur.

Common sense, so I know you won't understand. There is NO emergency at the border. Again, ask the experts*.

*MS13 gang members forced me to post this, and there is a caravan of illegal immigrants running down my street. The men want to rape my wife and steal my real estate business, and all of the woman are pregnant with anchor babies. AAAAAAAYYYYY!!! Get your guns!!!

vantexan

Sure, if it's necessary. The vast majority of experts on border security think Trump's wall is an incredible waste of resources that could be better spent on stopping illegal activities at established border crossings, where the vast majority of problems occur.

Common sense, so I know you won't understand. There is NO emergency at the border. Again, ask the experts*.

*MS13 gang members forced me to post this, and there is a caravan of illegal immigrants running down my street. The men want to rape my wife and steal my real estate business, and all of the woman are pregnant with anchor babies. AAAAAAAYYYYY!!! Get your guns!!!
They're on pace to close to a million apprehensions at the border this year. You're in denial.

newfie

ah I'm not sure who you think you have but the vast majority of border police think they desperately need a wall. you know the guys and gals that do the job every day.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ah I'm not sure who you think you have but the vast majority of border police think they desperately need a wall. you know the guys and gals that do the job every day.

Fine. The Border Patrol and ICE aren't exactly unbiased third parties. Of course they're going to side with Trump. Statistics prove that the real problem is existing border crossings. This is simple fact. So instead of building a wall that won't be effective, beef-up security in the real problem areas.

Trump wants the wall to satisfy his base, and to stoke his own ego. If you want to spend billions, spend it on drones, additional officers, and better technology to detect drug smuggling and human illegal migration.