Ethical

moreluck

golden ticket member
Monday, March 22, 2010, 9:54am EDT
Aflac, UPS among most ethical

Atlanta Business Chronicle

Aflac Inc. And United Parcel Service Inc., both based in Georgia, are among the most ethical companies in the world, according to Ethisphere magazine.
The annual “most-ethical” designation recognizes companies that demonstrated a commitment to ethical leadership, compliance practices and corporate social responsibility in 2009, the magazine said. This is the fourth year Ethisphere, which is a think tank dedicated to the creation, advancement and sharing of best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anticorruption and sustainability, has published the “World’s Most Ethical” rankings that appear in the magazine's first-quarter issue.
“Aflac's promotion of a sound ethical environment shines within its industry and shows a clear understanding that operating under the highest standards for business behavior goes beyond goodwill and lip service, and is intimately linked to performance and profitability," said Alex Brigham, executive director of the Ethisphere Institute, in a statement.

" Ethisphere, which is a think tank dedicated to the creation, advancement and sharing of best practices "

Now we know where all the Dungeons and Dragons nerds ended up.

Omega man

I almost choked when I read this. I thought it was a joke. This must mean that there are companies ethically worse than UPS? I hope not.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Adherence to the National Contract ? There would not be so many cases at the National Arbitration hearings.

eth·i·cal

   /ˈɛθ
thinsp.png
ɪ
thinsp.png
kəl/ [eth-i-kuh
thinsp.png
l]
–adjective 1. pertaining to or dealing with morals or the principles of morality; pertaining to right and wrong in conduct.

2. being in accordance with the rules or standards for right conduct or practice, esp. the standards of a profession: It was not considered ethical for physicians to advertise

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
" Ethisphere, which is a think tank dedicated to the creation, advancement and sharing of best practices "

Something tells me that the geniuses in this "think tank" have never punched a clock, driven a package car or handled a package for UPS.

JustTired

free at last.......
I see the words "think tank" and immediately it brings up a red flag. Usually, "think tanks" have some agenda. After all, wasn't it "think tank" alumni that permmiated the previous administration? You see where that got us!

I see the words "think tank" and immediately it brings up a red flag. Usually, "think tanks" have some agenda. After all, wasn't it "think tank" alumni that permmiated the previous administration? You see where that got us!
Like the current admin is doing sure a great job.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a mini-think tank happening today......Brack is meeting with Chris Dodd & Barney Frank about the financial crisis. Barney Frank IS the financial crisis.:dissapointed:

tarbar66

There's a mini-think tank happening today......Brack is meeting with Chris Dodd & Barney Frank about the financial crisis. Barney Frank IS the financial crisis.:dissapointed:
Amen to BF being a major cause to the finance crisis.

All BC members from CT need to vote him out of office!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We've had a false economy based on cunsumer debt for 20 years that finally caught up with us. I don't think Barney gets all the credit.

SWORDFISH

Dont worry guys they are just confused. They are talking about the drivers. We are the real face of the company and they didnt realize we had supervisors that are not drivers.