Ethics

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Move on.

My advice is to find the hottest girl you can, preferably younger than you ex. If you know things your ex hates about herself, try to find those features she wishes she had in the new girlfriend. Plaster pics of you together on social media for her to see but with little detail.

Above all things, always make her think she doesn't matter any more.

Sounds like you been there and done that...👍

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
It is....until it isnt.

Use to be they couldnt fraternize at all with hourlys.
Now they can, but like you, I thought they couldnt with someone theyre supervising.
It's all in the verbage...

Supe 1: hey recently divorced hot rpcd... Your supervisor said leave all that here. (Insinuating he himself is not her supe but super 2 is)

Hot rpcd: ok. I'll leave it here. Would you like to touch my cookies and make my rpcd ex husband down the line cry?

Supe 1: perhaps

Technicality utilization.

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
I recommend buying a large bag of popcorn and watch the show. This will not end well for them, so sit back and watch as it implodes. It is not if, it is when...

rod

Retired 22 years
Move on.

My advice is to find the hottest girl you can, preferably younger than you ex. If you know things your ex hates about herself, try to find those features she wishes she had in the new girlfriend. Plaster pics of you together on social media for her to see but with little detail.

Above all things, always make her think she doesn't matter any more.
Post nude photos of her on Brown Cafe

OrionIsDaddy

No official policy anymore.

Every relationship like that I have seen, the supervisor is usually moved to a different building.

And If its manager level or higher then the hourly has just quit.

Nah
It is....until it isnt.

Use to be they couldnt fraternize at all with hourlys.
Now they can, but like you, I thought they couldnt with someone theyre supervising.
We've got a part-time preload supervisor whose father is a preloader...and the union steward. No conflict of interest there.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No official policy anymore.

Every relationship like that I have seen, the supervisor is usually moved to a different building.

And If its manager level or higher then the hourly has just quit.
You mean "left for personal reasons".
I've been present where the lower level person was given a couple of months salary and asked to sign a waiver that states they are leaving for personal reasons and holding UPS harmless forever. The comments are that "we can fire you", but you'll never receive unemployment or receive a referral or acknowledgement that they worked there.
Very friend'd up!

PCM Troll

Call corporate and let them know. It's not okay for a supervisor to be in a relationship with an hourly. I guarantee you that Mr On Road will get moved somewhere else.

NAHimGOOD

Whole lotta tellin goin on in here...

Nobody asked him why does he care what his ex is doing...

So, I'll ask...

Hey crybaby... Why do you care who's poking on your old piece?

Did she hurt you?

Did he hurt you?

Are your coworkers laughing at you?

Let it go bruh

tumblr_n67sa875B31smrjhwo1_500.gif

exzackly

My on road is in a relationship with my x wife. Hes married. Hes also my x wifes on road supervisor. According to my center manager, there is nothing wrong with this and I need to be the bigger man. Can anyone tell me the policy.
You need to ignore it and anything related to it. Ethics are something on which you personally focus. They are not something you worry about others having or not having. Ignore the entire situation. Be the bigger man but not because anyone told you to. Worrying about it is probably exactly what they want.

You don't want a woman that would do that and you certainly don't want to be friends with a man who would do that to a woman. Look around. You've not got long. Live your life.

exzackly

You know those employees that get a good parking spot and upon leaving their shift, set in their car hoping somebody wants it but never giving it away? You sound like that sort of person. Not trying to be an :censored2:. Just sayn'.

NAHimGOOD

You know those employees that get a good parking spot and upon leaving their shift, set in their car hoping somebody wants it but never giving it away? You sound like that sort of person. Not trying to be an *. Just sayn'.
Stop being mean to him.

Sheeeeeeesh

gamecock65

You need to ignore the situation entirely. The sup is showing very poor judgement and will not be a sup in your operation (or maybe any operation) for long. His wife will find out eventually, they always do. Just relax, it will all work itself out the way it should.