Exodus at corporate

Dr.Brownz

Must be why they sent us our current team of management. They are all said to be "former corporate" here to "fix" our center. Sounds like they all got demoted and had to beg to save their jobs.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I hope the fools that are responsible for the diad 6 are gone.
nope

Must be why they sent us our current team of management. They are all said to be "former corporate" here to "fix" our center. Sounds like they all got demoted and had to beg to save their jobs.
those are just operators that corporate shanghai'd for a special project once and then chucked back to the district once their purpose was served

you can tell them the only reason they were "Corporate" was because the District thought they were too useless for anything else

Thebrownblob

nope

those are just operators that corporate shanghai'd for a special project once and then chucked back to the district once their purpose was served

you can tell them the only reason they were "Corporate" was because the District thought they were too useless for anything else
Yep, I know one of them was from my building that came back they stuck him in business development because he’s incapable of doing much else.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
nope

SAVAGE!

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
I’ve heard of a lot of senior people at corporate leaving UPS in the past few weeks. Sounds like some more shakeups are coming soon.
Got a call with Nando this Friday, you guys got a question you want me to ask? I had really hoped that Kate had gotten the ax years ago. It's all pointless now that Nando is leading our department. He seems alright, we'll see.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
nope

Guess you guys are heading toward “Project Evisceration”...Good Luck...👍