Cameras on DIAD will be operational this summer

Ghost in the Darkness

If youre having that much trouble pop that sucker into airplane mode. Do the stops or area that has bad signal or that freezes up daily, then when youre out of that area, turn the radio back on. It will stop the board from freezing and you can stop complete just fine.
That's a good idea but will I find myself in trouble for "tampering"?

FozziesDeliveries

What i am curious with this is if we will have a lowered stop count with taking all these pictures. There is no way it will take the same amount of time. Somehow i doubt they will see it that way. Like trying to explain that driving more miles a day will lower my sporh.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What i am curious with this is if we will have a lowered stop count with taking all these pictures. There is no way it will take the same amount of time. Somehow i doubt they will see it that way. Like trying to explain that driving more miles a day will lower my sporh.....
It’s all figured in…..

Orion team factored it in when they developed the program.

FozziesDeliveries

It’s all figured in…..

Orion team factored it in when they developed the program.
Dispatch figuring to what decimal place out of a second to add to each stop for the time to take a picture.....
math-numbers.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is that confirmed? My area hasn't started yet and it's been a question I had which was time allowance. Does taking a picture atleast remove the stop complete button. It should complete the stop when the pix is taken to speed it up a bit
Why are you worried about a made up allowance number

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Is that confirmed? My area hasn't started yet and it's been a question I had which was time allowance.
Is that confirmed? My area hasn't started yet and it's been a question I had which was time allowance. Does taking a picture atleast remove the stop complete button. It should complete the stop when the pix is taken to speed it up a bit
I asked today and the time allowance will be .69.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I’ve heard in as soon as a few weeks we will start taking pictures of driver release locations. I can see I’ll be busy with a ton of article 10’s from the company.
The camera sucks. Been doing it since April. Crashes your board so much faster. The average is about 50 stops before you notice a huge slow down. Eventually it just crashes and will report the last 10-12 stops as non delivered. Supervisors will come looking for you to figure out where the packages are. Happened for about a week straight before they figured out a work around to it. Camera is incredibly slow as doing anything. My management team doesn’t say much about the pictures or really care until they need them. Most my pictures have my feet or my gloves or the sidewalk or the grass. I took a picture of a goat chained up with a dog in front of a house and never heard anything about it.

ContainmentIssue

My question is how does this work with helpers during peak? Does it mean I have to follow said helper to the door to take a picture, thus negating his reason for even being there??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Amazon drivers are able to take their pictures in less than 15 seconds.