Fall Back A Good Thing?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
School kids and office workers may like the time change but I would think UPS Package Car Drivers would like to have that extra hour to deliver in the light.

brownedout

No doubt Hoax. But as I said in a post a few weeks back, since I've been out till 9 (2100) every night anyway, I'm already very used to working in the dark this year.

BrownArmy

I'm a cover driver...I know two towns down cold, the other five towns, I'm about fifty percent...

No worrys, I just got a killer flashlight, the kind that would momentarily blind a person.

It's already come in handy.

Now with the time change, it will be indispensable.

I used to hate the dark but now it's smooth sailing I actually enjoy it. My co-workers think I'm nuts but if you know your area it's not bad at all.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I used to hate the dark but now it's smooth sailing I actually enjoy it. My co-workers think I'm nuts but if you know your area it's not bad at all.
I agree for the most part. It's gotten easier anyway. It helps if when you know the rte really well.

Since AZ doesn't do daylight savings, it makes no difference to me at all.

Raw

Raw Member
I like the time change because it`s easier for me to hit the gym before work, 6:30 am now feels like 7:30am :wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I woke up at 2:30 AM. !! But I'm suppose to be getting that extra hour of sleep. My body just said, "I don't want to, I don't have to." :dissapointed: