Fantasy baseball

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He would probably start extra innings with a runner on second base and would limit mound visits to speed up the game.
The runner on second is dumb as hell. For one there's not a ton of extra inning games. So it's not this huge problem to begin with. Second it's not sudden death. So team 1 has essentially the same odds of bunting the runner over then scoring as team 2. All that does is take you to another inning to do it all over.

The number of pitching changes is what drags the game out and it's only going to get worse. Back in the day 9 innings was a quality start then teams only needed their starters to go 8 then 7. Now 6 innings with 3 runs is considered a quality start. Soon we will probably looking at 5

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I give suggestions for leagues to make them a little different from the everyday, run of the mill, leagues. If you like it the same evereytime, that gets boring, and takes less skill.
Really? Is there a real problem with the same guy winning the league every year?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
3F7CFFBB-972A-4849-BE0C-42432521F612.jpeg
Really? Is there a real problem with the same guy winning the league every year?

Nah, it’s all good

upschuck

It is not that, it is being different than other leagues that you may be in, instead of the same scoring system. Nothing wrong with a little variety, you may just find, that you like it that way.