Fat Boy denied his request for bacon stuffed donuts - Eats crow instead

LeadBelly

Banned
Actually, when I posted this thread, I did not think of you specifically.
I was jumping on the bandwagon.
Is fatty a Brother now?
He's a member, who no longer holds any political office. He is going to be barred from running for office, so he is of no significance to me what so ever. We had beef from a confrontation we had at an IBT function. He wanted to debate me, and I handed him his ass. That and he said some pretty bad things abou my Brothwr Kenny hall. You have an issue with that man, then I'm going to have an issue with him. I'm protective like this. It's one of my weaknesses.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We got you're point.

Let's move on.
Yea, move along @Monkey Butt.

What are your long term goals, now that you're supposedly retired???

....or do you have any, aside from trolling the internet?

You spoke of them so freely, prior to your retirement....

....actually you seemed to fear a lack of goals???

I suspect that you have realized your fears, instead of your goals.

Oh damn, thats right, you're "ignoring me".....
.....how convenient.

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
Yea, move along @Monkey Butt.

What are your long term goals, now that you're supposedly retired???

....or do you have any, aside from trolling the internet?

You spoke of them so freely, prior to your retirement....

....actually you seemed to fear a lack of goals???

I suspect that you have realized your fears, instead of your goals.

Oh damn, thats right, you're "ignoring me".....
.....how convenient.

~Bbbl~™
I know I'm going to get annoying to you, that I keep saying this "but you were right". You keep telling me it's all in the past but I'll keep rubbing it in. Oh yeah, that and the "Perp from special victims unit" was one that made my whole week a while back.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know I'm going to get annoying to you, that I keep saying this "but you were right". You keep telling me it's all in the past but I'll keep rubbing it in. Oh yeah, that and the "Perp from special victims unit" was one that made my whole week a while back.
I have seen multiple episodes that he may have appeared in.
Always the perp....and never the victim.

There's one in every building.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I could only read half of the decision before I fell asleep last night. The part I see as interesting is that TDU knew about the IIO decisions before they had been completed on paper. In otherwords, they were asking for the decision as it was being completed. That means that someone in that office was calling those fools and giving them inside info.

A

Article 3

I could only read half of the decision before I fell asleep last night. The part I see as interesting is that TDU knew about the IIO decisions before they had been completed on paper. In otherwords, they were asking for the decision as it was being completed. That means that someone in that office was calling those fools and giving them inside info.
(That was USNY. He's a snitch.)