Father’s Day 2022

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
To all the feeder drivers in an automatic!!
45EF93D8-17C0-4C50-974B-D8EFB66CB754.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Happy Father’s Day to all you dads. On those days where you’re stressed out, worn out and your kids are driving you crazy, watch this video. It really brings it all into perspective. Children are a gift we only have for a short time. Enjoy them!

DriverNerd

I had the best father's day ever. First my wife let me let her sleep in. Then I was gifted with yardwork for a couple hours (on a beautiful 95° day). Then she was gracious enough to volunteer to get the groceries but somehow forgot to take the kids with her. I'm so blessed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had the best father's day ever. First my wife let me let her sleep in. Then I was gifted with yardwork for a couple hours (on a beautiful 95° day). Then she was gracious enough to volunteer to get the groceries but somehow forgot to take the kids with her. I'm so blessed.
Sounds like you got the short end of the deal. That sucks.

over9five

Staff member
Bet it wasn't like that for her on Mothers Day. Women suck!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

Every year it's the same feces. My wife makes plans for me. It's nuts. The best fathers day gift would be for her to not say a damn thing to me all day.