FedEx Driver abducts and kills girl while on route.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Something in the water @fedex ?

1670072269697.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It looks like the child killer was on the clock delivering...major lawsuit about to come down..

Fedex is already lawyering up..settlement similar to Floyd's...

Corporate hiring standards have to be improved, liability issues will be affecting their shareholders big time.

Yolo

Yes. But from what I understand this guy had no criminal record. So how would have FedEx have known? Unless they saw the 1 girl on Facebook saying he raped her

vantexan

Yes. But from what I understand this guy had no criminal record. So how would have FedEx have known? Unless they saw the 1 girl on Facebook saying he raped her
If that came up in the FBI background check and they hired him anyways that would be pretty damaging.

newfie

It looks like the child killer was on the clock delivering...major lawsuit about to come down..

Fedex is already lawyering up..settlement similar to Floyd's...

Corporate hiring standards have to be improved, liability issues will be affecting their shareholders big time.
he's a contract driver for Fdx . Fdx has already tried to moon walk away from his being an employee while claiming all contractors go through a background check.

fishtm2001

Oh I've seen some real characters on the Ground side. But regular employees at Express have to pass that background check. Unless FedEx is so desperate they're ignoring some things.
I know that UPS is hiring anyone with two forms of ID for the pre and reload shifts.

newfie

Oh I've seen some real characters on the Ground side. But regular employees at Express have to pass that background check. Unless FedEx is so desperate they're ignoring some things.
UPS is no different. there was a time we would never hire a felon now we say we cant discriminate against them and we will hire them.

vantexan

UPS is no different. there was a time we would never hire a felon now we say we cant discriminate against them and we will hire them.
The Express issue is about transporting hazardous goods on planes. The government wants vetted people handling freight before it gets on the plane. After the plane lands they can pass it off to whoever to deliver. If this was a contracted delivery only driver then he certainly could have fallen through.the cracks.

newfie

The Express issue is about transporting hazardous goods on planes.
express drivers are fdx employees
The government wants vetted people handling freight before it gets on the plane. After the plane lands they can pass it off to whoever to deliver. If this was a contracted delivery only driver then he certainly could have fallen through.the cracks.
the contractors are ground drivers.

vantexan

express drivers are fdx employees

the contractors are ground drivers.
Exactly. Express drivers go through a 10 year background check while these days most Ground drivers are employees of contractors and don't have the same rigorous requirements. And Express has contracted drivers to handle deliveries in unusually busy circumstances. But they don't do pickups.