FedEx Driver abducts and kills girl while on route.

newfie

Exactly. Express drivers go through a 10 year background check while these days most Ground drivers are employees of contractors and don't have the same rigorous requirements. And Express has contracted drivers to handle deliveries in unusually busy circumstances. But they don't do pickups.
this is so bizarre that i don't know if it was predictable even with a good vetting.

nWo

The story is he accidentally backed into her with his truck. And decided to take her and kill her instead of admitting to hitting her. Her injuries from being hit by the truck were not life threatening.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If he had done the right thing, he would have gotten help with her minor injuries. Instead, it sounds like he panicked and figured out it would be better to drive her off and kill her to hide the accident. I saw on the news her mother showing what was in the package he had just delivered. It was a set of Barbies for the little girl's Christmas.

El Correcto

god is dead
The story is he accidentally backed into her with his truck. And decided to take her and kill her instead of admitting to hitting her. Her injuries from being hit by the truck were not life threatening.
You cannot trust a psychopath, which is what this guy is. To a psychopath the reward will almost always out weight the future repercussions. If they are dumb enough to think they can get away with it and want to, they will.

I believe this guy is a cold blooded sex offender and a pathological lying chameleon. I wouldn’t be shocked if kids in his family were molested or hurt by him. You don’t rape a woman in your early twenties or whatever and go on to be a well adjusted individual. Perverts will often deny the sexual aspects of their crimes, they rather be viewed as a murderer, burglar or arsonist than a pervert.