Fedex loses lawsuit

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Mind of Mencia comes to mind.
He is an equally, ethnically offending comedian. And his ratings just keep going up. He makes fun of everyone in one show. Jews, Iraquis, Afghanies, whites, blacks, latinos, mexicans, women, midgets......he has offensive slams for all of us.
How come he doesnt get fired?
Although I never watch Imus, hes so boring, the only time I have ever heard his show is when my dog steps on the remote in the middle of the night, and it switches to the dufous channel he is on, and I wake up and hes on. I quickly turn it. But I dont think he should get fired. Ive heard a lot worse.

diadlover

May I ask if you had your klan hood on or off when you said that ridiculousness?
Nelly, I was merely making a mockery of the Imus situation which by the way, I feel is better suited for your title of "ridiculousness" than my post. I make a joke and you treat me like I'm the one that shot Tupac.

If I had things my way, every single day would be Valentine's Day so we would all love one another every day - all year long. Wouldn't that be nice?
untitled-1.jpg

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
HA HA HA-That's a shame :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK-maybe not that funny but..........FedEx to pay $53.5 mln to settle racial bias suit - Yahoo! News

What? Another lawsuit against a major shipper. Hey someone ask Tieguy if he can get a hold of his brethren over at fedex and ask if those black and brown people have been truely "harmed" by this and can they prove they're a minority!(nappy headed ho's would be irrefutable proof) We can't have large companies paying out huge sums of cash without the facts. Integrity is at stake here! Right Tieguy.

p.s. "nappy headed ho's" was borrowed from diadlover post

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now, if we could just get the radio stations to refuse to play any songs with "nappy-headed" or "Hos" in the lyrics, we'd be rid of that rap crap forever !!

Happy Valentine's Day, D.L. !!

diadlover

Now, if we could just get the radio stations to refuse to play any songs with "nappy-headed" or "Hos" in the lyrics, we'd be rid of that rap crap forever !!

Happy Valentine's Day, D.L. !!

Thanks, same to you! I need your help in spreading the love......