Fedex route's are the dumbest I have seen ever. - Fedex Smartpost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevin Corkery

Alright I know its in the best interest to Fedex to get the package somewhere for the cheapest they can. But my package was in my home town and then just took a U-Turn and left the state. Like the :censored2:?

I ordered this over a week ago and It was suppose to come the 11th, got rescheduled to the 15th, and rescheduled again to the 16th. (Last time I use Fedex tbh)

Image was suppose to say 180 but you get my drift. (Btw just want to say sorry about the language but I am so boiled I could grill some turkey legs on my forehead)

fixed it for you.png

Trevin Corkery

It must be important if it shipped via smartpost. They only get the most precious cargo.

Well its all I could afford after spending 1k on my item. I would be 100% cool with how long it gets here, but it notify's me like "Hey were in your town" then "Nvm we will be back a week from now"

dezguy

Well its all I could afford after spending 1k on my item. I would be 100% cool with how long it gets here, but it notify's me like "Hey were in your town" then "Nvm we will be back a week from now"
I'm going to let you in on a little industry secret. Ok, you ready? No one here cares. Call the 1800#.

Status
Not open for further replies.