Feeling cute?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
32AA2B29-8672-42BF-931C-6D6FAD833725.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I ordered the craziest s* from Red Robin. I hate that place but the wife and kids had off and we’re out shopping all day They wanted to come pick me up I said hell no im exhausted so I looked at the online menu , it’s soooooooooooooooooo!!! Much better than the regular menu. U can customize everything!! So I ordered a double raven burger with bacon. upgraded to premium chicken (a $3 upgrade, I don’t even know what it is!) and changed the fries to o rings. Excited to see how this turn out. Lmao
@silverbullet2893 if they friend it up , which I guarantee they will. I’m going there tomorrow and demanding a free meal for me and my boy and drinking at least 5 draft beers and if they don’t comp it all in refusing to pay. Whoooooooooooooooooooo

I ordered the craziest s* from Red Robin. I hate that place but the wife and kids had off and we’re out shopping all day They wanted to come pick me up I said hell no im exhausted so I looked at the online menu , it’s soooooooooooooooooo!!! Much better than the regular menu. U can customize everything!! So I ordered a double raven burger with bacon. upgraded to premium chicken (a $3 upgrade, I don’t even know what it is!) and changed the fries to o rings. Excited to see how this turn out. Lmao
@silverbullet2893 if they friend it up , which I guarantee they will. I’m going there tomorrow and demanding a free meal for me and my boy and drinking at least 5 draft beers and if they don’t comp it all in refusing to pay. Whoooooooooooooooooooo
WDFD