Final solution

Happiness is?

• Total voters

Justaloader

And I stop and tell her no more free samples. Then I turn back on the ice cream truck music, and slowly drive away.

You have to wonder why ice-cream truck drivers don't just snap one day. I mean, think about it. If you had to listen to "pop goes the weasel" on repeat for hours a day....I'd think eventually a person would go nuts. I know I would - probably a good thing I don't drive an ice-cream truck.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-10-21_13-44-13.jpeg

Serf

a big breakthough in thinking recently is happiness is true strength, like it comes from within, you dont need anything to be happy, you can be in julian assanges predicament or mannings predicament and still be happy, thats :censored2:ing happiness.

happiness regardless. justice regardless.

happiness is not consumerism, thats addiction. happiness is not being an :censored2:, thats being a leech like a capitalist or govt.
Some irony in this statement. Considering we all work in an industry that plays a big part in supplying folks with consumerism. Although I do get it.

rickyb

Some irony in this statement. Considering we all work in an industry that plays a big part in supplying folks with consumerism. Although I do get it.
many of us are paid to be part of the problem. i work in an industry which is sortve better than the usual but its not ideal.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
a big breakthough in thinking recently is happiness is true strength, like it comes from within, you dont need anything to be happy, ...
You were making a good point until you went and friend:censored2:ked it up by thinking.
Maybe you should stick to posting Chomsky, Hedges and other’s ideas.