Finding work phone number?

RSabb

I'm trying to find the work number for the UPS I work at and it's not appearing on the whitepages. Is there another way I could find it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS does not normally list their phone number in the white pages. They do list the toll-free number, which may be your best best. I would call the toll-free, explain that you are an employee (you should have your employee ID # on hand) and ask them for the local number. If that fails, call a co-worker or make sure to write down the number when you go to work for your next shift.

supercool

When my cell phone bit the bullet about a year ago I had to call in but didn't have the number. I searched all over UPSers, the yellow pages, etc etc etc, and couldn't find it. I typed in some weird query into Google and it came up on some guy's resume who worked there ten years ago. Luckily the number hadn't changed...

feeder53

ADKtrails
When I first started, they never gave me a number and I could not locate one on the website, phone book or any other place. As I worked and they called me I developed a list on my cell phone. They gave me a list of SLIC Codes with phone numbers but they were all changed. It can be difficult.