Fired?

I was fired from preloader 2 weeks i aksed for help cause it was a busy day then a couple days they pull me aside and told me they were letting me go and rushing me out the door they said i was moving 1 box every 3 minutes i didny have the proper training or finish my training cause they pulled me to the floor and thr ladies said they will finish it for me they never gave me a badge and when they were letting me go they told me i shouldve known all that in training but how could i if they pulled me from training. What can i do? i really enjoyed my job everyone said i was doin good is because i asked for help but mind you when others needed help i went.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was fired from preloader 2 weeks i aksed for help cause it was a busy day then a couple days they pull me aside and told me they were letting me go and rushing me out the door they said i was moving 1 box every 3 minutes i didny have the proper training or finish my training cause they pulled me to the floor and thr ladies said they will finish it for me they never gave me a badge and when they were letting me go they told me i shouldve known all that in training but how could i if they pulled me from training. What can i do? i really enjoyed my job everyone said i was doin good is because i asked for help but mind you when others needed help i went.
Cool story bro is there a point to it or did you just feel the need to ramble to a bunch of internet strangers?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
33C6840F-53AA-4A0D-82F3-64C6D0EBAD1B.jpeg

Cool story bro is there a point to it or did you just feel the need to ramble to a bunch of internet strangers?
Im asking for advice on what to do caus ei was working fast but how they went about it i was confused as to why they let me go i showed up in time i helped other loaders when i was done with my truck they gave me lame excuses on why they let me go so im asking for advice on what to do cause i feel like i shouldnt have been let go

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
How hot of a ol gal are ya?