Follow me on Twitter?

klein

Für Meno :)
Congratulations!

You've been an instant winner of a 4-pint set of Keith's glassware following your facebook entry in connection with the Share a Keith's Holiday contest, sponsored by Labatt Breweries of Canada (the "Sponsor").

In order to be declared a winner and in accordance with the published rules and regulations of this contest, you must read and accept the below declaration, release & discharge, confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of your prize as awarded.

We will arrange with the contest Sponsor(s) to deliver your prize consisting of a 4-set of 16oz Keith's Glassware. Approximate retail value of this prize is $40.

Almost forgot: UPS delivers it (won from them before - an EARL'S Giftcard - came by UPS).

Last edited:
I just won a $40 prize of Beer glasses thnaks to fb :)

"Woooo! I'm getting lucky tonight!"

images

I thought that was an example of a two bagger.

I believe on the American Association of Hotties official measuring scale where you are at the +10 end she is your nemesis on the -10 end of the scale.

It would be like a Batgirl / SheJoker kind of battle in nerd speak.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's actually a pop-up ad sponsored by the American Dental Association---4 out of 5 dentists agree that she is a two bagger.
For anyone who isn't familiar with that term............two-bagger
  • n. from the concept of putting a bag over the head of someone ugly. A two-bagger therefore is ugly enough to require two bags.
  • I got that definition from What does two-bagger mean? - two-bagger Definition - Meaning of two-bagger | The Online Slang Dictionary At my house while drinking coffee and wearing Mickey Mouse pj's.. It was morning and still no sun...too cloudy. The debate is playing on the TV on MSNBC. (nuff for ya?)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Getting back on point I follow bait shops and fising people on twitter to follow the fall stripe bass run. If they tweet a blitz I am in the truck and gone (fish'in)
PS the pic was fugly