Follow UPS Guidelines - What Guidelines?

slantnosechevy

The ones who got caught and end up at panel are pretty hilarious. Some guys get caught just by some fluke while others are just plain stupid. Thankfully I never got caught, but that was back in the day. I remember one time on the way back to the barn I was running off a misload to a convenience store and spotted a P500 parked beside the far side of the building. I new we had a rookie female air driver picking up letter centers and thought it was her. Situation didn't look right. A veteran would never park where they did at that time of night with airs, 15 min. from the building, and 15 min. from the shuttle pulling from the bldg. I quietly ran over there not knowing what I'd find. I could see two people, one in browns and the other in a tie, rolling around in the grass behind the PC. It was my driver supe. and the new girl. She had her top off and his pants were wrapped around his knees. What a Kodak moment. They never saw me so I motored back to the bldg. laughing my ***** off. When I got done checking out my supe. walked in the bldg. In passing I asked him, "where'd you get those grass stains on your suit? ", and just kept walking. I never said another word except to a few drivers I trust. His head must of been reeling wondering if or how I saw them. The guy stayed away from me for 10 years and then he quit.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Had a driver tell me of one of his exploits in the back of a PC. Also was told of mgt getting it on in the office. Always wondered why that door was locked at the strangest times. And why, all of a sudden, there was paper taped over the window. :surprised: LOL

UPSNewbie

you know I once believe just do your job, act safely and everything will be alright! Ups does what they want, they breed hate, and you know what some people believe that the harder they work the more they are owed! Lenexa had a bonus driver with 30 years, who really didn't believe in the union! he just lost his job for using company credit card for personal use, ups has no guidelines they just make it up as they go along- whatever suits them at the time! See he really believed they owed him.

makes-no-sense.jpg

Neither does the OP...

P

pickup

makes-no-sense.jpg

Neither does the OP...

This picture makes a lot of sense. This is obviously Darth Vader and I speculate that this scene takes place right after his little space ship took a shot from Han Solo's millenium falcon at the end of the 1 st movie (1977 one , yeah I know it is now considered the 4th one in the series). His radiator was punctured by that shot and he crashlanded on a nearby planet and that pictures shows him getting water from the ocean and purifying it so he put it in his now repaired radiator, plus a little bit for himself. It all makes sense in context .

May the force be with you!

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Love the pic of Lord Vader . . . . . lmao . 30 year driver apparently was ready to retire and figured he'd rob the cookie jar and if by chance he got caught doing it then he would be officially retired. If he didn't get caught then he would double dip indefinate. Hence he really had not much too loose if you really think about it. Yeah, it may not be the way one might want to end a career but on the flipside the guy will get his pension and be on his merry way. That was his choice made by him.

Love the pic of Lord Vader . . . . . lmao . 30 year driver apparently was ready to retire and figured he'd rob the cookie jar and if by chance he got caught doing it then he would be officially retired. If he didn't get caught then he would double dip indefinate. Hence he really had not much too loose if you really think about it. Yeah, it may not be the way one might want to end a career but on the flipside the guy will get his pension and be on his merry way. That was his choice made by him.
Nothing but his personal integrity. Screw UPS's integrity policy...I have one that I have to live with.