Football

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
FB_IMG_1571060025698.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Brady looks fine ,, who was the last 42 year old qb to rush for two Td s in a game ?? Oh yah , that’s right ,, Brady !

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Man, the refs are sucking the life out of this game.

Even though I am a GB fan, the Lions got robbed. Not an isolated incident.This is going on every week.

Serf

Man, the refs are sucking the life out of this game.

Even though I am a GB fan, the Lions got robbed. Not an isolated incident.This is going on every week.
I feel like players & fans are slowly becoming conditioned to just expect a flag after each play, especially a passing play.

oldngray

nowhere special
I feel like players & fans are slowly becoming conditioned to just expect a flag after each play, especially a passing play.
The problem is the inconsistency of calls. Players can adjust if they know what is supposed to be a penalty but too many are phantom touches called or players getting mugged and not called. And the challenges are a joke. Almost never correct even obvious mistakes.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The problem is the inconsistency of calls. Players can adjust if they know what is supposed to be a penalty but too many are phantom touches called or players getting mugged and not called. And the challenges are a joke. Almost never correct even obvious mistakes.
Good thing they didn’t throw flags in the NBA in the 80’s !! Lol. Lol

rod

Retired 22 years
To hell with professional baseball, football, basketball, soccer-----it's all garbage now days. Bunch of friggin crybabies.

Serf

Let's change all the rules to favor the QB, WR, & fantasy sports nerds. Even though at least half our calls are arbitrary at best. Annually, only half the teams even have competent QB play.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the refs are ruining the NFL

that blind side block flag against Buffalo was garbage . they robbed the Bills of that game.

The Patriots. they loss on their own. really .......1st down and goal at the one? and they couldn't get it done. Stupid running Michel 2 out of 3 plays. Burkhead got them there. He should have had 1st chance.

The vaulted NE defense must have left it in the locker room. Could not stop Henry ( BTW very impressed) for their lives. Henry appears to be the new prototype running back.

Tannehill doesn't rattle ( where was my hero Hightower? )

Brady will NOT retire with a pick 6 on his last play. ...gurandamteeit. His ego won't let him. he'll play for another team if he has to.

oh , well......was not surprised by the loss.