Football

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Eason became the only Super Bowl starting quarterback not to complete a single pass, misfiring on all six attempts (while being sacked three times and fumbling once) before he was replaced by Steve Grogan in the second quarter of the 46-10 loss in New Orleans.

oldngray

nowhere special
Eason became the only Super Bowl starting quarterback not to complete a single pass, misfiring on all six attempts (while being sacked three times and fumbling once) before he was replaced by Steve Grogan in the second quarter of the 46-10 loss in New Orleans.
I was at the college game where Eason threw for 621 yards ... and lost.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You still a Patriots guy, or are you moving on with Brady & Gronk?

In my heart I will always be a Pats fan but I am excited to see what Brady and Gronk can add to an already deep Bucs roster. Both will put butts in the seats and Brady will mentor his replacement.

I am even more curious to see how Belichick does without his golden boy. Perhaps he can get his dog to make some of the calls during the game.

Uu23fWoh0hjfX3ye

Winston is going to the Saints.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Americans are generally not nearly as enthusiastic about team sports as fans in other countries. No one lives or dies for their team they way they do over in Europe.

Ghost in the Darkness

Your football team loses a match. You may suffer a heart attack.

Lost football games may trigger heart attacks in male fans, according to research presented on EAPC Essentials 4 You, a scientific platform of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).

While this football they're referring to is Soccer, this applies to any sport.

So, relax!! :soccerman: :footballplayer::rofl::foamfinger:
Good thing thats soccer, I would be dead already as the Giants have sucked for about 8 years now. I found it more stressful during their last Super Bowl run.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I’m about the name on the front of the jersey ,, been a Pats fan all my life , really bad teams then the Brady years , never switch !

I will always be a Pats fan but as I said I am excited to see how Brady and Gronk do in Tampa. Tampa has some weapons and should at least make it past the first round of the playoffs.