Football

moreluck

golden ticket member
EngleB20130629_low.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? How is he any different from Zimmerman?

(BTW, they are both guilty as hell.)

I never said he was guilty.....but you did.
I posted for the tats.....stupid, what a dope, idiot........quite fitting!!!!

The toons are simple.....no reading between the lines......only what is seen.

Returntosender

Vegas NFL Super Bowl winner pick futures bet. Perhaps Chip Kelly's quick strike offense will get the Eagles a Super Bowl Championship. Speed kills, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants plays 2x, perhaps the Eagles can take the division.
IMG_0036_zps09494664.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Vegas NFL Super Bowl winner pick futures bet. Perhaps Chip Kelly's quick strike offense will get the Eagles a Super Bowl Championship. Speed kills, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants plays 2x, perhaps the Eagles can take the division.
IMG_0036_zps09494664.jpg

Well, it could be Karma.

Katie bar the door....I will post something which will cause a serious ripple in the BC infrastructure.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

i
They've got the worst fans in the NFL. (They were) throwing snowballs the entire fourth quarter, like kids. It was a bad feeling, a bad feeling.
”-- Adrian Peterson, on Baltimore fans during the Vikings' loss to the Ravens

Some Philly fans have moved to Baltimore . Maybe they skipped out on bail !!! LOL

Returntosender

i
They've got the worst fans in the NFL. (They were) throwing snowballs the entire fourth quarter, like kids. It was a bad feeling, a bad feeling.
”-- Adrian Peterson, on Baltimore fans during the Vikings' loss to the Ravens

Some Philly fans have moved to Baltimore . Maybe they skipped out on bail !!! LOL
No from Philly, the moved from the Oakland.