Fred S Cabinet Secretary?

bacha29

Oh bacha, bacha, bacha... I read some your posts for the same reason I sometimes watch the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Normally I would respond by pointing to the fact that you and the Jags have one thing in common. You're both losers. But given the fact that we're in the holiday season as well as the fact that your mother may be reading this, I'll strike it from the record.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Normally I would respond by pointing to the fact that you and the Jags have one thing in common. You're both losers. But given the fact that we're in the holiday season as well as the fact that your mother may be reading this, I'll strike it from the record.

I'll be the Jags. You're the Browns. Enjoy!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Nah, Sam... I can call u a bunch of names, but I kinda respect what Cheryl has made. At least this isn't fedexaminer, a wack forum that collects your info...

Ps, did u get the list of what a driver has to do to get DQed from this job? I can't log on to my ground biz site...

I try to avoid such nonsense and to add my observations about this topic so prospective applicants can " get the big picture" and make sure to negotiate a decent amount for this type of " unskilled job"

bbsam

Staff member
Nah, Sam... I can call u a bunch of names, but I kinda respect what Cheryl has made. At least this isn't fedexaminer, a wack forum that collects your info...

Ps, did u get the list of what a driver has to do to get DQed from this job? I can't log on to my ground biz site...

I try to avoid such nonsense and to add my observations about this topic so prospective applicants can " get the big picture" and make sure to negotiate a decent amount for this type of " unskilled job"
Don't take yourself (or me) so seriously.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Sorry, that BA BC BO or whatever that "manager" is doing to me lately has started to make me feel jaded .

My apologies since u do seem to share some good info here