Free Movie and TV Show Streams

Overpaid Union Thug

Anyone else using third party streaming apps such as Cinema
HD, TerrariumTV, TeaTime) or file sharing sites to get free movies and tv shows? I've almost made a hobby of it since there are so many way to accomplish this. And also since they typically require more updating and are always under attack by attorneys.The apps tend to work best on Amazon devices but I'm still new to file sharing sites so I can't really judge yet.

Overpaid Union Thug

I was using terrarium but doesn't work anymore. Was a pain in the butt most most of the time.
Most of them can be a pain. Some more than others. Particularly Kodi streams. I noticed that using a VPN increased the amount of streams that are available. And buffering was reduced allot too.

Terrarium is now C1berflix or something like that. I use it or Cinema HD to watch The Waking Dead. Popcorn Time is a good one to have for when nothing else is cooperating but you best have a VPN turned on.

oldngray

nowhere special
They almost all get shut down periodically so you have to keep changing the ones you use. Technically streaming is usually legal. Its downloading that infringes copyrights.

Overpaid Union Thug

They almost all get shut down periodically so you have to keep changing the ones you use. Technically streaming is usually legal. Its downloading that infringes copyrights.
VPNs are good for the latter. But without them how much trouble you get in really depends on your ISP and/or how pissed the movie companies are when they catch you. There are more than a few customers on my route that have told me they had downloaded anywhere from 10 to 19 movies without a VPN before they got a warning letter from their ISP. I have the same ISP. I've Googled what happens to other people so I'm not downloading or streaming without my VPN turned on. The latter only because it improves the stream selection and seems to cut down on buffering.