Freight contract extention ends Nov 12th

Brownpants80

The title is right idk what I did. Anyway besides being stupid about the spelling, do any of you know what will happen. Does this matter for drivers at all for example if they strike? If that's even a possibility. And does the extension of November 12th only pertain to freight or all of the contract/supplements.

clipperman

The title is right idk what I did. Anyway besides being stupid about the spelling, do any of you know what will happen. Does this matter for drivers at all for example if they strike? If that's even a possibility. And does the extension of November 12th only pertain to freight or all of the contract/supplements.
End of extension only applies to frieght contract,wouldn’t get too excited about a strike,I’m sure there is some loophole that can be used to give these guys a contract they don’t want

john chesney

Relax the union and and the company are working together to try and figure out how they can ram the contract up your ass. They will come up with something.

Undertow

Did the Freight drivers even take a strike vote? If they did and the turnout for it was as strong of a participation rate as what they showed up with in rejecting their TA, then it could get more interesting. Don't really know how many holdovers they have left who went through the last strike they had when they were called Overnite. After that fiasco, it's doubtful any of the senior drivers there would have that much confidence in Hoffa a second time around.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
All freight volume will be picked up and delivered by small package
That is why we are renting so many trucks
pallet-delivery-to-france.jpg