Full Moon wuz Super

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Thanks mommy nature, u made my night a bit enjoyable as I clocked out at 1945... I "cleaned plate " & went home wit an empty truck.

wolf-547203_1280_full_width.jpg

U first kicked Jack Frost outta my region & melted his dandruff away the night before.

Felt like spring, I had to wear short sleeve uniform and actually use my rental truck's AC a few times to keep my ballz cool

The bright blueish glow lit up the sky that I didn't need to use my flashlight. It was like Rudolph's the red nosed doggie nose, lighting my way to deliver the extra late Xmas presents...

My dog whisperer skills were on point for some reason as well... I spoke to the doggies like I was Scooby Doobie doo doo & they were listening to me!

Sure, I'll howl at the moon with y'all!

Soo, how did your night went for u?

overflowed

Night was well, night with a beautiful moon. That little howling pup is the best breed of dog I've ever owned. Would never consider anything than Siberian huskies from now on. Sadly had to put the old girl down recently.

overflowed

One of the hardest things in life to ever have to do. I know all too well. Sincerest condolences.
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I have to say I regretfully agree. That definitely was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Went 3 times but couldn't do it the first two.