Full time driver bumping preload

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I am now a full-time driver making $30 an hour and all they're getting 24 hours a week if I'm lucky
New drivers always have a small pocket of dead days where they are at the bottom of the list. It's not a fast cash decision. If I worked long enough to be a $30/h air driver then there would be no way in hell I would change to FT in my career. Once you work PT for 9 years or longer it makes no damn sense to slash your pension progression in half and wait 4 years for wages to catch up. The PT pension is more secure anywhoo.

Inputnamehere

New drivers always have a small pocket of dead days where they are at the bottom of the list. It's not a fast cash decision. If I worked long enough to be a $30/h air driver then there would be no way in hell I would change to FT in my career. Once you work PT for 9 years or longer it makes no damn sense to slash your pension progression in half and wait 4 years for wages to catch up. The PT pension is more secure anywhoo.
Why is the PT pension more secure?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Does your building have 22.4’s?

if do you may want to ask about the planned implementation of combo jobs with the 22.4’s.

Wheeler

"King"
I kept my wages and I only have been with ups for a little over 2yrs to get to 30.09 per hour