Gdp

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Biden has singly handly destroyed the democrat party with the help of gropers, gender benders and crt nonsense crazy people have

542thruNthru

Biden has singly handly destroyed the democrat party with the help of gropers, gender benders and crt nonsense crazy people have
FineSlowBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

bacha29

You have to be careful how you words things anymore....
They will say: "We didn't vote for THIS" as if that's an excuse. They voted for "something other than THIS! LOL

It was either their personal hatred for Trump (they can't tell you WHY they actually hate him), or their beliefs in what Bumbling Joe promised them and their natural tendency to go after bright, shiny objects.....

Anyone that voted for Biden is responsible for the disgrace this country is becoming.

Trump was strong----Biden is weak----

FJB / LGB
Are you talking about the guy who is 400 million in debt and currently being fined 10K every day until he finally turns over the documents requested by the New York DA? That Trump? The guy who refused to make his tax returns public because according to him he's under IRS audit....the longest audit in history.....That Trump?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Are you talking about the guy who is 400 million in debt and currently being fined 10K every day until he finally turns over the documents requested by the New York DA? That Trump? The guy who refused to make his tax returns public because according to him he's under IRS audit....the longest audit in history.....That Trump?
Yet in the 80 years they have investigated the guy they have found nothing of substance but there is one problem with your assessment, trump isn't president

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How can I afford to live on a $2k/wk PT job? Thank you President Biden.
So Biden got you that $2k a week job? I‘m sure under Trump you was making minimum wage? At the rate inflation is going we are all going to be asking that same question “How can I afford to live on a $2k/wk?”
Liberalism with a splash of TDS is truly a terrible mental disorder.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No Pillock.....

LaShay Trump from the hood. Are you a plank?