George Floyd Square

refineryworker05

I am not in a political party. And the Democratic party is very racist as well. Nancy Pelosi a politician who I think will be viewed as a historic speaker of the house said George Floyd was murdered so America could move forward. I mean this is the kind of regard there is for black peoples' lives even in the Democratic party. No the Democratic party has a ton of racists and a ton of problems.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am not in a political party. And the Democratic party is very racist as well. Nancy Pelosi a politician who I think will be viewed as a historic speaker of the house said George Floyd was murdered so America could move forward. I mean this is the kind of regard there is for black peoples' lives even in the Democratic party. No the Democratic party has a ton of racists and a ton of problems.
You're a Democrat.

rickyb

So should we expect in the future on every issue the Left wants if they don't get their way they'll take to the streets in protest, looting, burning, assaulting, murdering if necessary until their demands are met?
hopefully. this is how politics works, not by voting but by making people in power afraid.

rickyb

Have no problem with protestors, have at it. It’s rioting that’s the problem.

Okay go ahead and demand a $15 minimum wage, price more people out of the market place. You don’t understand what real wage growth takes or is, you use the iron fist of government to haphazardly try to help people to the benefit of some and the detriment of others. In Texas I believe minimum wage is $7.25, I haven’t seen a single job offering minimum wage in a long time. If you want workers you have to pay them dollars more per hour, like at least $10.50, that’s what the market will bare and what you have to pay to keep people. This was years ago as well, it’s probably more then this now. You do not have to stay at a job that isn’t compensating you well enough, you are free to find other work.

Okay then why aren’t they condemning China and other industrializing nations like India. No it’s targeted hatred toward America. It’s giving up america sovereignty to international politics, without following the treaty clause of our constitution. It’s iron fisted left wing tyranny unmoored from the constitution that I disagree with.

Your post reveals a lot about your ignorance of the other side and your unwillingness to step out of r/politics and into the real world. To educate yourself instead of reading nothing but the propaganda of the day. So much of left wing power is based on being against the greatest country mankind has ever built, the engine of global democracy and prosperity.
you talk about propaganda and say you have the greatest democracy and country at the same time LOL

rickyb

Have no problem with protestors, have at it. It’s rioting that’s the problem.

Okay go ahead and demand a $15 minimum wage, price more people out of the market place. You don’t understand what real wage growth takes or is, you use the iron fist of government to haphazardly try to help people to the benefit of some and the detriment of others. In Texas I believe minimum wage is $7.25, I haven’t seen a single job offering minimum wage in a long time. If you want workers you have to pay them dollars more per hour, like at least $10.50, that’s what the market will bare and what you have to pay to keep people. This was years ago as well, it’s probably more then this now. You do not have to stay at a job that isn’t compensating you well enough, you are free to find other work.

Okay then why aren’t they condemning China and other industrializing nations like India. No it’s targeted hatred toward America. It’s giving up america sovereignty to international politics, without following the treaty clause of our constitution. It’s iron fisted left wing tyranny unmoored from the constitution that I disagree with.

Your post reveals a lot about your ignorance of the other side and your unwillingness to step out of r/politics and into the real world. To educate yourself instead of reading nothing but the propaganda of the day. So much of left wing power is based on being against the greatest country mankind has ever built, the engine of global democracy and prosperity.
the left wing is practically dead in america sherlock. unions are dead. the policies biden and hillary run on would be far right wing policies in other countries. the red scare killed the left. the rich fighting back starting mid 1970s also killed it.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1619215794785.png

Food sales are up thanks to that dead thug