George W. Bush Released Terrorist Mastermind Behind the Benghazi Attack!

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Both sides are corrupt and full of sh it. To stick up for either side and try to say one is better than the other is just silly. Honestly it is useless to post sh it like this. Posting it as information/news is alright but posting it to try to get a rise out of someone accomplishes nothing. Neither side will change their mind. Never will. A person will look at the facts on their own and make their own decisions. When you shove something in someones face and say "look how stupid you are", does nothing but turn them off. Why would someone want to be an :censored2:? Insulting someone and then being upset because no one listens to you is very counter productive.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm just curious how many of the Right Wingers who shrilly scream BENGHAZI at any provocation could actually point it out on a map

bbsam

Staff member
I'm just curious how many of the Right Wingers who shrilly scream BENGHAZI at any provocation could actually point it out on a map
of course they can. The Fox Interactive World GPS has it located as Obama's future home where he will lead the evil Muslim caliphate against the forces of good.

Bringdough

Why is knowing the location of Libya so important. I want to know obama's location while the attack went down. No one has asked him and he wouldn't answer it anyway.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just add that question to the long list of other things he refuses to mention ; SAT scores , LSAT scores , why he failed as a lawyer , and many more .