gitmo detainees

moreluck

golden ticket member
'President Barack Obama had directed the government to acquire Thomson Correctional Center in Thomson, Ill., a sleepy town near the Mississippi River about 150 miles from Chicago.'

Oh great....Gitmo was paid for, so let's spend some more bucks on these dumb (rhymes with bucks.)

I hope they enjoy the weather and wish there was a pig farm right next door. This is just Barack helping out HIS state only!! There's going to be trouble, I can feel it.

This is why I'm so glad I don't live in the midwest anymore.

bbsam

Staff member
'President Barack Obama had directed the government to acquire Thomson Correctional Center in Thomson, Ill., a sleepy town near the Mississippi River about 150 miles from Chicago.'

Oh great....Gitmo was paid for, so let's spend some more bucks on these dumb (rhymes with bucks.)

I hope they enjoy the weather and wish there was a pig farm right next door. This is just Barack helping out HIS state only!! There's going to be trouble, I can feel it.

This is why I'm so glad I don't live in the midwest anymore.
I live about 40 miles from that facility and yes, hog farms all over the place. Afraid I don't feel the impending doom that you sense. You in earthquake territory?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
in bho's america all those hogs will have to relocate as not to offend the religion taboos of the incoming detainees.

tieguy

Banned
Lets see if I have this right.

We had a prison in guantanamo that housed these folks.

Obama promises to close this prison on human rights grounds.

Somehow it becomes more humane to move these people to a prison in chicago?

The reports say the prison will hold 100 accused terrorists. Lets say it ends up being 200.

The reports say this move will create 3000 jobs in thompson Illinois even though there are currently prisoners in this prison and I assume guards. How many more positions do we need to create for 200 prisoners? what are 3000 more employees going to do with 200 prisoners in what is already an under utilized prison.

More insanity with this administration?

bbsam

Staff member
I would gladly chip in to provide those poor detainees with a good pork dinner AND a nice bacon breakfast.
Sorry. The pork and bacon is all mine. I am planning an all out assault on my arteies. You'll have to find other ways to torture the suspects.