Global warming poll

Global warming is caused by:

• Total voters
There is NO such thing as Global Warming it is just another way to weaken the GOOD OLD USA cause there is not another country that is going to follow all the emission reductions .

moreluck

golden ticket member
wkmac......I keep my temp. sensor right next to my barbecue so I can keep a close watch on it......readings, you know. :wink:

brazenbrown

This article should COOL you off!!

NOW PREPARE FOR A DANGEROUS GLOBAL COOLING!!

Two-thirds of more than 530 climate scientists from 27 countries surveyed did not believe that "the current state of scientific knowledge is developed well enough to allow for a reasonable assessment of the effects of greenhouse gases." About half of those polled stated that the science of climate change was not sufficiently settled to pass the issue over to policymakers at all.

Maybe now or when you're ready we can start with the Global Cooling Hype!!:lol::lol:

In a serious note this article is very interesting!

Towely

Natural change. If the earth is supposedly just getting out of a massive ice age then it sure as hell better be getting warmer out!

Towely

Alarmist global warming claims melt under scientific scrutiny

More evidence of our Gore Global Warming hype being just that, HYPE!:thumbup1:

I had to laugh, the other day there was a show on the history channel about the next ice age. It featured a bunch of scientists that were paranoid that we are only decades away from entering the next big ice age. Their proof included expanding glaciers in the Alps and other mountain ranges in Eurasia.

This whole thing is a joke... We don't have the technology to affect the Earths natural weather fluctuations and until we do we are just along for the ride...

wkmac

As hot as it is outside right now a little ice age would be a very welcome thing!

Especially if the ice is floating in a nice adult beverage.

:thumbup1:

Well off to the 3 parties we have to hit over the next 8 or so hours. I'm already tired just thinking about it!