Global Warming

upschuck

I'm retired, living off the dole. BTW, UPS is a leader in alternative energy sources in their industry. Thankfully the people who run the company are better informed than those who post here.
According to CDP.net UPS is the third largest contributor of CO2 emissions.
Capture.JPG

I know if I was so worried about climate change, I sure wouldn't work or take money from the third largest contributor of the problem.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
According to CDP.net UPS is the third largest contributor of CO2 emissions.
View attachment 18472

I know if I was so worried about climate change, I sure wouldn't work or take money from the third largest contributor of the problem.

From this chart, UPS is clearly REDUCING it emissions and contributions. This is something we can believe in.

Change.

Not ignorance to the climate.

TOS.

upschuck

Still the third highest emissions producer. So, global warming/climate change is not that big of a deal if you are making money off one of the biggest polluters in the world. That is some ethics, for sure. You can spin it anyway you want, but according to CDP.net, UPS is number 3.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Still the third highest emissions producer. So, global warming/climate change is not that big of a deal if you are making money off one of the biggest polluters in the world. That is some ethics, for sure. You can spin it anyway you want, but according to CDP.net, UPS is number 3.
No use arguing with an uniformed person using false premises.

If you can't break the facts down on your own, I'm sure whatever I say won't convince you.

UPS has done more than any transportation company to be a CO2 conscious partner in the global economy. They are one of the largest transportation's in the world, and one of the few that are reducing emissions. If you want to argue that they produce more CO2 than the NYC bike messenger service, go right ahead, but to argue that they are not a responsible partner in reducing CO2 is ridiculous.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Screw Global Warming .
The current real danger to the world is the amount of plastics found floating in the oceans .
The sea birds and turtles are eating this garbage and dying .
Some of these clusters of plastics are very huge , close to the size of Texas .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Screw Global Warming .
The current real danger to the world is the amount of plastics found floating in the oceans .
The sea birds and turtles are eating this garbage and dying .
Some of these clusters of plastics are very huge , close to the size of Texas .

Benghazi!!, Benghazi!! Oh, you were wrong on that one too. The real danger to the world is the uninformed and the ignorant. Check your mirror.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama wants to give $3 Billion to the U.N. for clean air, but China says NO, they are doing nothing. Save the $3 billion !!
He's going to get all kinds of opposition to that kind of $$$.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member