God Bless President Bush and President Obama

wkmac

You both deserve America's deepest thanks and gratitude!

[video=youtube;8b2X3ZdZrI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b2X3ZdZrI4&feature=share[/video]

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

804brown

Whether it is "unilateral" imperialism or "multilateral" imperialism, it is still imperialism. Stop the unjust wars!! Bring all the troops home now!!

island1fox

I would bring ALL troops home from any foreign country. No sense still being in Germany, Japan etc. Use Troops to rebuild Americas infrastructure. Alsso expand National guards to control borders and deal with any natural disasters. Stop being the policeman of the world.

With that being said I would fully expect to compete in the Global economy with the strong message to the world that any threat to the well being of America will be dealt with severly.

Peace on earth to all --Hell to the "evil" doers.

804brown

I would bring ALL troops home from any foreign country. No sense still being in Germany, Japan etc. Use Troops to rebuild Americas infrastructure. Alsso expand National guards to control borders and deal with any natural disasters. Stop being the policeman of the world.

With that being said I would fully expect to compete in the Global economy with the strong message to the world that any threat to the well being of America will be dealt with severly.

Peace on earth to all --Hell to the "evil" doers.

I agree with what is said but explain what you mean by: "any threat to the well being of america" means. LBJ thought vietnam was a "threat", Nixon thought cambodia and laos were as well as chile, reagan, bush clinton, etc...

island1fox

Too bad 804 everyone was too busy before America realized that BIN LADEN was more than a threat.

I also think you might have missed a few --was Hitler a threat ??

We can agree on not being the policeman of the world and leave it there.

wkmac

Too bad 804 everyone was too busy before America realized that BIN LADEN was more than a threat.

I also think you might have missed a few --was Hitler a threat ??

Hitler was blowback from the Versailles Treaty and the fact that some European nationstates were unbending in wanting to dominate others.

Bin Laden is blowback from the Balfour Declaration and the doublecross from the Sykes-Picot agreement and the European nationstates in wanting to dominate others.

WOW, anyone notice a pattern here?