Godspeed

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1686973491771.png

SaladTosser

Kill me now
Comments like that are very disrespectful and disappointing for a generation that has created almost everything you enjoy today.
Wonder how your grandfather would respond?
And your grandchildren, if you can procreate and actually have some, will suffer from your ideologies.
Have another bud light.
Lol my life is terrible because of you people.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What's the strike pay looking like anyway?

From the International 5 X your monthly union dues from day one...some smarter Locals established their own strike fund, you would have to check in with your local union to gets details as to how much or how long.

Under team care your health benefits remain in tact.

You do have to sign up for strike duty in order to collect, really not that much a commitment considering the amount of our members that would want strike pay.

In 97 we had a lot of other Unions and Barns joined us at the picket lines...If we have one in 2023 expect massive support from other Collect Bargaining Units. The Pilots and their Union did their part back in 97, expect the same if it happens.

It would be the dumbest decision on the Corporate levels to allow a strike. Again O'Brien is not asking for much, his team is just trying to correct some of the concessions made from the previous administration.

Grey

Alot has changed since '97.

Whatever the outcome, it will be very interesting to see.

One workday during a peak season I was visibly worn down and dragging my ass a bit. A woman I had just delivered to said in a very condescending tone something like: "awww does your right foot get tired from moving the gas pedal all day?"

Most people (until they learn the hard way) think being a box-donkey can't be physically draining or labor intensive at all.
If you think she’s annoying from one encounter imagine how her husband must feel.